Goals of Training
- To develop a strong understanding of small business management.
- To complete a solid business and financial plan.
Type of Training
- Classes, workshops, and one-on-one sessions taught by experienced small business instructors.
- Class size of 8-12 students ensures all participants receive personal attention.
- Topics covered include operations management, marketing, financial management, and more.
- Course content and pace are customized to entrepreneurs’ needs.
- Culturally sensitive entrepreneur training.
- Classes are held one evening per week for 2 hours.
- Locations are chosen geographically: Wilmington, Claymont, and Dover.
- Training consists of eleven classroom sessions and ten hours of individual consultation.
Attributes of Success
Planning for Business
The Market-Customers and Competition
Marketing and Branding
Credit and Financing
Management and Operations
Are You Ready?
- Tuition for the Launcher program is valued at $2,500. Thanks to the generous support of Barclays, we are able to waive tuition costs for students accepted into the Launcher program. The only cost to you will be a materials fee of $100 dollars. Extra manuals for partnerships are $40.
- Fees must be paid before the first class session.
How to Apply
Launcher is ready to help individuals who have the passion to bring their dreams to fruition by starting/expanding their business.
The successful participant should:
- Have a focused business idea.
- Be willing to spend time outside of class researching and writing a business plan.
- Have the desire to invest in their ideas.
- Live or plan to set-up business in Launcher neighborhoods.
The Launcher program is currently serving Delaware’s communities in Wilmington’s West Side, Dover, Claymont, Bellefonte, and Edgemoor. If your community is interested in hosting a Launcher program location, please contact Launcher for more details!
How Can We Help?
Send us a message today!