West End Neighborhood House offers FREE educational opportunities (including GED®) for Delaware residents age 16 and +. Services are designed to help individuals build the critical thinking skills necessary to increase literacy, enhance employability, and gain and retain employment. Orientation is held every Friday. If you plan to attend, please:
• Schedule in advance
• Bring Social Security card and Delaware State ID
• Expect to stay approximately 3 hours
To schedule an appointment call: 302-658-4171.
Our Educational Program provides a unique, individualized approach, including:
• Basic Reading and Math Skills Instruction
• GED® Preparation Classes and Testing*
• Self-paced, individual tutoring
• Support Services for transition to college, advanced training, and the military
• Educational Fee Assistance
For additional information, contact Anya Lindsey at 302-658-4171 x 161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in helping cover the cost of a student’s GED exam? Make a contribution to the Second Chances Fund (a West End initiative). Click here for more info.
Additional services include Life Skills activities:
• Community Service Activities
• Leadership Development
• Social, Emotional & Behavioral Health
Education classes are held Monday – Thursday from 9:00AM – 1:00PM