Applying for Assistance
West End Neighborhood is a community partner for the Housing Outreach and Stability Services (HOSS) Program. Our experienced staff will assist you with your application, so that you are able to receive the assistance you need. The process can be complicated, and we are here to make it easier!
This program provides referrals for the following situations:
- Food Assistance / SNAP Benefits
- Financial Counseling
- Legal Services
- Job Fairs / Trainings
- Financial Assistance
How to Qualify
The minimum requirements for this funding are:
- You must be a RENTER
- You must be a legal resident of Delaware.
- You must show your need by providing the required documentation (utility shut-off notice or court appearance notification).
- Your Total Annual Gross Household Income can not exceed the following:
|Household Size||1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person|
|Annual Gross Income||$62,500||$71,400||$80,350||$89,250||$96,400||$103,550|
We want the process to go smoothly! Our goal is to respond to all inquiries within 2 business days.
After we receive your intake form, we will promptly:
- Review your intake form
- Contact you via Phone or Email with any questions and set up your case plan
- Discuss necessary documentation needed for referrals
- Schedule a meeting with you and your case manger at least twice per month
The DEHAP program closed on June 30th, 2023. If you have questions related to DEHAP assistance, please contact the DEHAP call center at (302) 577-5008.